Meeting place for logistics designers and digital champions. Network with decision-makers from the fields of logistics, mobility, government and administration in person in Frankfurt and digitally.
The Smart Logistics Marketplace brings logistics know-how to bear on the challenges facing the logistics industry. The event supports an interactive exchange amongst various market players on the topics of smart logistics, supply chain management and technological solutions. By addressing the full scope of logistics, this platform gives rise to new ideas, solutions and concepts for the logistics of the future.
- Presentation of your projects and products on thematically clustered presentation walls
- Knowledge exchange and panel discussions in the arena
- Opportunities for ideas
- Creating concepts for future logistics
The Marketplace is an interactive meeting place for all participants – both live onsite and on the digital Hypermotion platform. In conjunction with the Marketplace team, a digital assistant (AI-based avatar) serves as an ‘information desk’ to supply information on exhibitors and topics of focus. In addition, all the details on Marketplace exhibitors can also be obtained through an interactive presentation table known as the Tangible Bar. A community app allows participants to network with one another according to topics of interest.
Smart Logistics Topics
- Smart Logistics Solutions – last mile, urban logistics, supply chains, emission-free transport
- Smart Infrastructure – digital twins, building information modelling (BIM), intelligent transport systems (ITS)
- Digital Transport Solutions – traffic management, cooperative control centres, big data analytics
- Disruptive Technologies – artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, hyperloop technologies, blockchain technologies
- High Performance Infrastructure – 5G communication, digital ports/airports/terminals, intelligent IoT solutions
- Green – Lean – Smart – fast-track innovations, innovative material flow planning and control, cooperative logistics planning
- Resilience and sustainability – supply chain resilience, circular economy, climate-neutral supply chains
- Transformation & Digitalisation – logistics 4.0 and management 4.0, global supply chains, 3D solutions, big data analytics
The content of Hypermotion’s conferences is also closely linked to the Marketplaces.