Sharing ideas on how to achieve the mobility transition and tomorrow's mobility – today! Because great things can only be achieved by working together. Network with decision-makers from the fields of mobility, logistics, government and administration in person in Frankfurt and digitally.
The Future Mobility Marketplace offers a venue for visions, ideas and solutions for tomorrow’s mobility. This is where movers and shakers from the field of mobility meet the market's innovators and game-changers to discuss and develop solutions for our future traffic and transport systems. Here, companies and exhibitors present innovative products and solutions. The presentation of best practices helps to drive the development of new mobility concepts and solutions. Conferences, exhibition and communication are interlinked and stem from a single source.
- Best practices and visions
- Development of new mobility concepts and models
- Opportunities for discussions and dialogue
- Interdisciplinary networking
The Marketplace is an interactive meeting place for all participants – both live onsite and on the digital Hypermotion platform. In conjunction with the Marketplace team, a digital assistant (AI-based avatar) serves as an ‘information desk’ to supply information on exhibitors and topics of focus. In addition, all the details on Marketplace exhibitors can also be obtained through an interactive presentation table known as the Tangible Bar. A community app allows participants to network with one another according to topics of interest.
Future Mobility Topics:
- Connected Mobility – integrated transport planning, data security, 5G communication
- Smart Infrastructure – digital twins, building information modelling (BIM), intelligent transport systems (ITS)
- Sustainable Cities & Regions – regional logistics, urban development, ‘design to mobility’
- Digital Transport Solutions – traffic management, cooperative control centres, big data analytics
- New Mobility Use Cases – on-demand mobility, micromobility, mobility platforms
- Future of Individual Mobility – local public transport, alternative drive systems, future of cars, new mobility apps
- New Aviation – air taxis, airports and air traffic control, ‘flybots’
- Disruptive Technologies – artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, hyperloop technologies, blockchain technologies
The content of Hypermotion’s conferences is also closely linked to the Marketplaces.