Innovative technologies, such as the internet, machine learning, big data and complex analyses, are helping to ensure that the boundaries between logistics, mobility, infrastructure, traffic and transport are increasingly disappearing, while new, networked, integrated and multimodal systems and solutions are being created.
SAP is sending you an exclusive invitation to attend Hypermotion in Frankfurt, to find out about developments and their impact on business and society.
This year SAP will be found in Hall 5.1, Stand C02, featuring an exhibition area and the following concrete scenarios and showcases from the public and logistics sectors:
- Block chain in the digital supply chain
- Analytics and the Internet of Things, taking supply and waste disposal as examples
- Smart city: greater transparency through innovative platform approaches
Meet with experts and discuss questions such as:
- How can towns and cities benefit from digitalisation?
- What relevant cases of application exist in logistics and how can these be put into actual practice?
- How can the right architectures be developed for the new data platforms in this particular sector?
- Are there already customers in my sector who are using these technologies?
Should you be interested, contact SAP as soon as possible. SAP is offering a free ticket for one of the days of the event to the first customers who register. Please note that the quota of free tickets is limited and attendance at the fair as a whole is subject to a charge.
Feel free to make an appointment for a personal meeting with an expert on the spot, to discuss your individual questions about SAP Leonardo digital innovation system.