Hypermotion Frankfurt will take place as a hybrid event from 14 to 16 September 2021. This means that exhibitors and visitors will benefit twice. At the exhibition grounds in Frankfurt, they can experience the mobility and logistics of tomorrow live and to touch. The digital features provide great coverage and absolute flexibility in planning. You can also look forward to this:
In person at the exhibition grounds
Finally meeting in person again:
- Live experience: Whether it's products, lectures or people - in Frankfurt you can experience the trade fair in its purest form.
- Products to test: In the exhibition, you can not only look at products, but also touch and test them.
- Random meetings: Stroll through the exhibition hall and meet companies and discussion partners you didn't know you were going to meet before.
- Real interaction: Direct exchange between speakers, audience, exhibitors and visitors.
- Conversations face-to-face: Experience the emotions of your discussion partner - live and in colour.
- Authentic presentations: Get to know the people and visions behind the products.
Take advantage of the wide-ranging opportunities for interaction and networking offered by the digital features. This is what all attendees can look forward to:
- Exhibitor profiles and product information: Find all exhibitor profiles, products and contact persons there.
- Livestreaming: Experience numerous sessions and talks in several conferences via live stream.
- Matchmaking: Receive tailored contact recommendations and network with new business partners.
- Live chat: Use the chat function for direct communication with other attendees.
- 1-to-1 video call: Have face-to-face conversations with suppliers and experts.
- Video roundtables: Exchange ideas with other participants in online conference rooms.
- Speed networking: Meet many new contacts in a short time.
- Social sharing: Share Hypermotion Frankfurt with your network on social media.
- Available 24 hours a day during all three days of the trade fair.
Videos about our digital features
Please note, that contents and visualisations in the videos are preliminary.
Whether it's the appointment calendar, relevant contact matches, personal favourites, your own profile or the choice of language: the Event Dashboard is your control centre for all digital features.
Networking for attendees
Attendees can also contact each other on the platform. Based on their interests and fields of expertise, they receive recommendations on who might be particularly interesting for them. The contact request is then the next step.
Inspiration and exchange on industry-relevant topics are offered by the events programme of Hypermotion Frankfurt with conferences, pitches and tech talks. Many exhibiting companies will also show exciting product presentations and innovations. You can find out what to see on which stage in this video.
Face-to-face communication and digital range
Podcasts - Tips for exhibitors
#1 Hybrid trade fairs
What digital features can exhibitors concretely look forward to? How can exhibitors present their products and solutions on the digital platform? What are the advantages of the mix of face-to-face encounters on site and the online services? Marlene Hammel, communicator at Messe Frankfurt, and Jenny Engelhardt, digital expert from the trade fair industry, in dialogue on the topic of "hybrid".
#2 How to maintain your online exhibitor profile
Find out how you can take full advantage of the Media Package Manager (MPM) for your trade fair marketing in a podcast. You can change and supplement your information before, during or after the trade fair – because the exhibitor and product search function is available to trade visitors as a research tool all year round.