Hypermotion 2020 – this year it’s digital as well! Even as the event is in progress in Frankfurt, you will also be able to follow the conference programme in the virtual realm and network with the next generation mobility and logistics community.
What can you expect in the virtual realm?
During the three-day trade fair, all conference content will be streamed, while an AI-supported matchmaking tool with an integrated chat function ensures that all event participants can interact and engage in dialogue – from anywhere around the globe. The new digital experience makes it possible for everyone – including those who are unfortunately unable to be onsite for the event – to not only find out about the latest products, concepts and solutions, but also to actively take part in the discussions and participate in the development of our future transport and traffic systems.
Your benefits from the new digital features
The Hypermotion ticket includes a series of new digital features that offer visitors online just as many opportunities to interact and network as those enjoyed by visitors at the event itself.
- Experience the extensive conference programme via live stream as well.
- Actively take part in discussions and question-and-answer sessions.
- Use the digital exhibitor search to discover the latest information on all the companies exhibiting and on their products and contact persons.
- Use intelligent (AI-supported) matchmaking to network with suitable business partners.
- Get to know lots of new contacts quickly with speed networking.
- Utilise the chat function or one-to-one video calls to interact with other participants directly.
- You can compile your own individual programme in a timetable online.
- You will obtain additional recommendations regarding the conference content and product presentations that might be of interest to you.
The Hypermotion ticket includes the entire conference programme in live stream throughout the three-day event. All networking opportunities and selected content will also be available for several weeks after the event. The virtual realm can be accessed from all devices (laptop, smartphone or tablet). We look forward to your participation.
|Super Early Bird (valid until 30.09.)
||Early Bird (valid from 01.10.)||Regular (valid from 20.10.)
|Hypermotion ticket||96 €||145 €||242 €|
|Hypermotion ticket students/start-ups**
||10 €||15 €||25 €|
|Hypermotion ticket municipalities/associations/scientific institutions**||47 €||77 €||96 €
** reduced tickets only valid with corresponding business card or student ID
Please note: Would you like to take part digitally, but still have the chance to see the exhibition in person or take a test drive on the Micro Mobility Course? No problem – purchasing the hybrid Hypermotion ticket also gives you the opportunity to visit the event on the day of your choice. Please note that you must choose the day of your optional visit at the time of your ticket purchase.
Your access to the virtual realm
By purchasing a hybrid Hypermotion ticket, you will also get access to the digital experience. You will need your e-mail address as well as your registration ID for the login process and further use. You will receive your login data in a separate e-mail in advance of the event, as soon as the online registration is possible. Then you will be able to sign up, set your password and complete your individual profile. And here we go.
* available from November 2020
5 easy steps to get started
How does the login process work:
- Register for the digital experience with your email address and your registration ID.
- Set your password.
- Complete your individual profile by editing your personal information and interests in order to obtain recommendations. Having a complete profile will allow you to gain more meaningful networking opportunities.
- Add interesting programme content to your timetable and schedule additional meetings.
- Take action on recommendations made for you in order to receive further suggestions for content that might be of interest to you.
More information on the programme and speakers in our timetable