Premiere in Frankfurt: On 16 September 2021, the Hyperloop Conference will take place for the first time. Presented by Hypermotion and Mother Earth Ventures, it will bring together all the key players from the Hyperloop ecosystem.
In 2013, Elon Musk presented his groundbreaking Hyperloop Alpha white paper. Various initiatives were launched around the world to address the issue. Since then, the revolutionary ultra-high-speed transport has been researched and new groundbreaking concepts have been developed .
The Hyperloop Conference will bring together researchers, start-ups, transport companies, political representatives and investors from all over the world at the Hypermotion in Frankfurt on 16 September 2021 and provide a platform for exchange and discussion. The focus is on questions such as: What are the latest technological developments? What does it take to implement a Hyperloop infrastructure? How can Hyperloop technology be integrated into existing transport systems? What challenges await a large-scale roll-out? And finally: How can acceptance in society be increased?
´I am excited to be participating in the 2021 hyperloop conference, representing Virgin Hyperloop. Germany is on the cutting edge of technological development, so it’s only fitting that the country would host the 1st edition of this conference.`
‘Transport demand is forecasted to more than double towards 2050, and current policies are insufficient to achieve Paris targets. To achieve Europe's mission to become climate-neutral, investment into future-proof transportation like hyperloop is imperative.’
The agenda of the Hyperloop Conference includes a variety of formats with exciting topics around the ultra-high-speed transport of tomorrow. Besides a HYPERLOOP SAFARI/DEMO SHOW you can look forward to the following programme:
The future of high-speed transportation – Josh Giegel (CEO & Co-Founder Virgin Hyperloop) & Diana Zhou (Senior Director of Global Alliances and Policy Virgin Hyperloop)
Building the crowd-powered Hyperloop – Andrés de Leon (CEO HyperloopTT)
Building the Hyperloop ecosystem – Mars Geuze (CCO & Co-Founder Hardt Hyperloop)
Magrail: How can railways evolve towards the Hyperloop? – Przemek Pazek (CEO & Co-Founder Nevomo)
- Diana Zhou (Senior Director of Global Alliances and Policy Virgin Hyperloop)
- Mars Geuze (CEO & Co-Founder Hardt Hyperloop)
- Przemek Pacek (CEO & Co-Founder Nevomo)
- Thijs Smit (Innovation Manager NS)
- Fabien Letourneaux (Director Innovation SNCF)
- Thomas Jarzombek (Beauftragter des BMWi für die Digitale Wirtschaft und Start-ups)
- Bertrand Minary (Chief Industry & Innovation Officer Rail Logistics Europe)
- Erik Wirsing (Vice President Global Innovation DB Schenker)
- Andrés De León (CEO Hyperloop Transportation Technologies)
- Lucienne Kross (Thematic Lead Smart Buildings & Cities EIT InnoEnergy)
- Claus Grunow (Vice President Corporate Strategy & Digitalization Fraport)
- Lars Neumann (Director Logistics HHLA Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG)
In the afternoon, participants will discuss current industry topics and develop Hyperloop solutions in ten different master classes.
- What does the hyperloop ecosystem look like? Which ‘asset-light’ and ‘asset-heavy’ components does it consist of?
- Hyperloop as a future European mobility solution – analysis of the requirements for an energy-efficient transportation infrastructure
- The future of e-commerce and same-day delivery in Europe
- Magrail as an intermediary solution on road to the hyperloop
- Passenger journeys in a vacuum-transport-enabled world: a simulation-based approach
- European route analysis for the hyperloop in passenger transportation & evaluation Use and business cases for the hyperloop
- Feasibility studies for freight hyperloops in Europe and worldwide
- CAPEX and OPEX Calculation for Hyperloop
- DIN standardisation of hyperloop technology
- Social Acceptance of the Hyperloop Technology
With the Hypermotion conference ticket for 16 September 2021 you can save your participation in the Hyperloop Conference. The day ticket also includes a season ticket for all digital features of Hypermotion such as digital matchmaking, chat functions and livestreaming.Buy ticket