8th International Supply Chain Summit, 10-11 November 2020
Management 4.0 – New Work & Digital Business
EXCHAiNGE links the latest trends to the core functions of the supply chain—for real-world relevance. As an established networking platform, EXCHAiNGE enables the personal exchange of valuable case studies and illuminating roundtables:
- Genuine exchange among genuine experts
- Issues that challenge us and help us grow
- Leading representatives from business and academic communities
EXCHAiNGE brings together experts in interactive programs and makes user experiences tangible: a real-time, real-world exchange.
Join the community!
What is EXCHAiNGE?
- Interactive workshops on ecosystems & networks, innovation & collaboration, “new work” culture & mindsets, sustainable business practices, and targeted digital technologies
- Concrete solutions from managers and decision-makers with real-world approaches
- Space and time for an open exchange of experiences
- Networking in an intimate environment
- Meetup for experts, innovators, enablers, and movers & shakers from the business and academic communities
Supply Chain Awards 2020
Wanted: The best supply chains 2020!
The performance and efficiency of your supply chain are exemplary for your industry? Have you been able to achieve a significant competitive advantage through successful globalization and/or digitalization of your supply chain? You have developed an innovative solution that will fundamentally change your industry?
Then apply now for the Supply Chain Award 2020!
For the 15th time, the Supply Chain Management Award honors companies with outstanding value chains – companies that have optimized their supply chain in a consistent or unusual way. The award is given to solutions that help to improve competitiveness and are groundbreaking for other companies.
The Smart Solution Award, first presented in 2018, honors particularly innovative concepts that are still in the early stages of implementation. This prize is awarded to solutions that have the potential to fundamentally change traditional supply chains in the future.
The Supply Chain Awards are presented by the trade magazine LOGISTIK HEUTE from the Munich-based HUSS-VERLAG as well as by Strategy& and PwC.
Your application is worthwhile in any case!
- Draw valuable conclusions for the further development of your own supply chain from the application process.
- Take the opportunity to be a finalist and present your solution to a professional audience.
- As a winner of the Supply Chain Awards, you will benefit from a high level of attention within the professional circle.
- Give your supply chain projects a higher priority within your company.
- Benefit from of the numerous positive effects in interactions with customers and suppliers as well as in your function as an employer.
About the selection process
Applications are open to corporations from all industries. We also welcome partnership applications from companies linked by a first-class network or from companies that have developed exemplary cross-company supply chain solutions. Companies from Germany and other European countries can participate.
The most convincing applicants will be invited to present their concepts live at the EXCHAiNGE on 10 November 2020 in front of the conference audience and the jury members. The EXCHAiNGE 2020 will take place as part of the networking event Hypermotion in Frankfurt am Main. The independent jury of experts with representatives from industry, science, consulting and specialist media will then select the winners based on all available information and impressions. All participants can vote for their favourites live via a voting tool. The jury meets directly afterwards and identifies the winners.
The award ceremony will take place on 11 November 2020 at the EXCHAiNGE Award Night in Frankfurt am Main.
Deadline for applications is 1 July 2020.
Detailed information and application documents at www.exchainge.de/en/award
Winners of the Supply Chain Awards 2019
Last year, Continental convinced the jury with its supply chain vision „Fast Forward 2030“ for the automotive group and received the Supply Chain Management Award 2019. The Munich-based startup parcelLab was awarded the Smart Solution Award 2019 for its solution to improve the customer experience in the post-checkout process.