New platform for smart transport systems of the future
Interactive fair – Conferences – Hypermotion Lab
This is where the future of mobility and logistics is made – together with you. Experience an inspiring mix of interactive fair, exciting conferences and the Hypermotion-Lab as an arena for start-ups, future innovators and established entrepreneurs. More than 2,500 visitors, participants and exhibitors will make the theoretic concept of interconnected cooperation a vivid and digital ecosystem. Instead of moving only from A to B visitors, participants and exhibitors move seamlessly between the topics of the fair: traffic, mobility, logistics, Supply Chain Management and infrastructures.
What you can expect at Hypermotion
- Hypermotion is the first independent platform to show smart, intermodal mobility and logistics solutions.
- At the exhibition, large corporations, small to medium sized companies and start-ups meet with representatives of science, politics and the associations.
- In the Hypermotion Lab, young mobility and logistics companies present their business ideas and projects in elevator pitches. Additionally, finalists from renowned companies compete for the coveted Supply Chain Management Award.
- Start-ups: A new generation of mobility and logistics specialists demonstrate their conceptual abilities with innovative products, services and apps.
- Conferences: renowned conference partners offer inspiration with an exclusive programme for the exchange of knowledge and networking.
Take an active part in Hypermotion 2018
Some Participants of Hypermotion 2018
(Subject to change)
‘What I find very exciting is the combination of logistics and mobility. I have the impression that it is useful when companies that have been working for a long time in this field have close contacts with retailers and logistics service providers as well as start-ups, research bodies, scientific institutions, politics and administration.’
‘Hypermotion has a great concept. It’s based on the idea that I don’t choose a particular means of transport, but rather that I decide on the basis of my situation and route which means of transport is the right one for my journey, and that I might even combine several forms.’
‘The Hypermotion Start-up Pitches by mobility and logistics companies are a great reflection of the dynamic energy that currently exists in these industries. Everything is here – from LiDAR sensors for autonomous driving to tracking solutions for the supply chain.’
‘The European Space Agency is very active in several areas that are also relevant at Hypermotion – for instance, satellite navigation, which you certainly need if you want to have digital logistics or digital mobility.’
Hypermotion concept well received:
79 % of exhibitors and 95 % of visitors are very satisfied.
Impressions Hypermotion 2017