Pioneering Mobility & Logistics
Hypermotion brings together providers and users who set new standards for tomorrow‘s mobility and logistics. Networking is the ultimate goal. Get inspired of experts in the exhibition, conferences, pitches, talks and think tanks at the Hypermotion-Lab as an arena for start-ups, future innovators and established entrepreneurs.
Statements from participants
‘Time and again, we have seen that networked thinking is essential. The energy transition can only be successful if it is accompanied by a mobility transition.’
‘Hypermotion offers hyper-communication for everything that is being sought: personnel, ideas, investors and sponsors.’
‘There is no other event that offers such a large number of experts, users, start-ups and associations the chance to stay abreast of the latest technology and industry findings in such a versatile format.’
‘With Hypermotion we have created the first platform for digital transformation that unites every mode of transport. It is our goal to drive networking within the industry, in order to pave the way for new and integrated solutions for tomorrow’s mobility.’
‘The intransparent, fragmented logistics market needs to become more open. Particularly in the supply chain. Every new platform increases the pressure on logisticians.’
What you can expect at Hypermotion
- Topics such as sustainable urban Mobility and digital networking of regions, new space, artificial intelligence and 3D printing in the field of logistics, drones, air taxis and much more
- At the exhibition, large corporations, small to medium sized companies and start-ups meet with representatives of science, politics and the associations.
- In the Hypermotion Lab, young mobility and logistics companies present their business ideas and projects.
- Start-ups: A new generation of mobility and logistics specialists demonstrate their conceptual abilities with innovative products, services and apps.
- Conferences: renowned conference partners offer inspiration with an exclusive programme for the exchange of knowledge and networking.
Hypermotion meets Stuva Conference 2019
The Stuva Conference, the international forum for tunnels and infrastructure, will take place parallel to Hypermotion from 26-28 November 2019 in hall 5 at the fair ground of Messe Frankfurt. Visitors can look forward to a sumptuous programme of lectures with more than 60 hand-picked, simultaneously translated lectures and the STUVA Expo accompanying the conference with around 200 exhibiting companies.To STUVA Website
Top-satisfaction scores for Hypermotion in 2018
91% of the visitors are very satisfied with the concept of the event.