New platform for smart transport systems of the future
Interactive fair – Conferences – Hypermotion Lab
This is where the future of mobility and logistics is made – together with you. Experience an inspiring mix of interactive fair, exciting conferences and the Hypermotion-Lab as an arena for start-ups, future innovators and established entrepreneurs. More than 2,500 visitors, participants and exhibitors will make the theoretic concept of interconnected cooperation a vivid and digital ecosystem. Instead of moving only from A to B visitors, participants and exhibitors move seamlessly between the topics of the fair: traffic, mobility, logistics, Supply Chain Management and infrastructures.
Top-satisfaction scores for Hypermotion in 2018
91% of the visitors are very satisfied with the concept of the event.
Statements from exhibitors, start-ups and visitors
“Time and again, we have seen that networked thinking is essential. The energy transition can only be successful if it is accompanied by a mobility transition.”
“Hypermotion offers hyper-communication for everything that is being sought: personnel, ideas, investors and sponsors.”
“There is no other event that offers such a large number of experts, users, start-ups and associations the chance to stay abreast of the latest technology and industry findings in such a versatile format.”
Click here for statements given by exhibiting companies, start-ups and conference participants.To the statements
Impressions Hypermotion 2018
Some Participants of Hypermotion 2018
What you can expect at Hypermotion
- Hypermotion is the first independent platform to show smart, intermodal mobility and logistics solutions.
- At the exhibition, large corporations, small to medium sized companies and start-ups meet with representatives of science, politics and the associations.
- In the Hypermotion Lab, young mobility and logistics companies present their business ideas and projects in elevator pitches. Additionally, finalists from renowned companies compete for the coveted Supply Chain Management Award.
- Start-ups: A new generation of mobility and logistics specialists demonstrate their conceptual abilities with innovative products, services and apps.
- Conferences: renowned conference partners offer inspiration with an exclusive programme for the exchange of knowledge and networking.