New platform for smart transport systems of the future
This is where the future of mobility and logistics is made – together with you. Experience an inspiring mix of interactive fair, exciting conferences and the Hypermotion-Lab as an arena for start-ups, future innovators and established entrepreneurs.
Statements from participants
“Time and again, we have seen that networked thinking is essential. The energy transition can only be successful if it is accompanied by a mobility transition.”
“Hypermotion offers hyper-communication for everything that is being sought: personnel, ideas, investors and sponsors.”
“There is no other event that offers such a large number of experts, users, start-ups and associations the chance to stay abreast of the latest technology and industry findings in such a versatile format.”
Click here for statements given by exhibiting companies, start-ups and conference participants.To the statements
What you can expect at Hypermotion
- Hypermotion is the first independent platform to show smart, intermodal mobility and logistics solutions.
- At the exhibition, large corporations, small to medium sized companies and start-ups meet with representatives of science, politics and the associations.
- In the Hypermotion Lab, young mobility and logistics companies present their business ideas and projects.
- Start-ups: A new generation of mobility and logistics specialists demonstrate their conceptual abilities with innovative products, services and apps.
- Conferences: renowned conference partners offer inspiration with an exclusive programme for the exchange of knowledge and networking.
Top-satisfaction scores for Hypermotion in 2018
91% of the visitors are very satisfied with the concept of the event.
STUVA Conference 2019
26 – 28 November 2019
There are many good reasons for more than 3,000 trade visitors from over 20 countries to attend the STUVA conference: A sumptuous programme of lectures with more than 60 hand-picked, simultaneously translated lectures, the STUVA Expo exhibition accompanying the conference with around 200 exhibiting companies on 7,000 square metres, the big festive evening on the first day as well as exclusive visits to construction sites and interesting traffic facilities on the third day.To STUVA Website
Mission accomplished: Modes of transport and communities establish new networks at Hypermotion 2018
2,545 participants from 20 countries (2017: 2,673 from 18 countries), including 138 companies, 36 start-ups and over 200 speakers, established new networks during the three days of Hypermotion. The focus was on disruptive ideas and the intelligent networking of traffic and logistics systems, as well as the future of mobility. The interactive format featuring a broad array of conferences, start-up pitches, expert talks and speed networking was a huge hit with participants, with 91 percent saying they were very satisfied with the event.
Some Participants of Hypermotion