New platform for smart transport systems of the future
This is where the future of mobility is made – together with you. Experience an inspiring mix of interactive fair, exciting conferences and the Hypermotion-Lab as an arena for start-ups, future innovators and established entrepreneurs. More than 2,500 visitors, participants and exhibitors will make the theoretic concept of interconnected cooperation a vivid and digital ecosystem. Instead of moving only from A to B visitors, participants and exhibitors move seamlessly between the topics of the fair: traffic, mobility, logistics and infrastructures.
What you can expect at Hypermotion
- Hypermotion is the first independent platform to show smart, intermodal mobility and logistics solutions.
- At the exhibition, large corporations, small to medium sized companies and start-ups meet with representatives of science, politics and the associations.
- In the Hypermotion Lab, young mobility and logistics companies present their business ideas and projects in elevator pitches. Additionally, finalists from renowned companies compete for the coveted Supply Chain Management Award.
- Start-ups: A new generation of mobility and logistics specialists demonstrate their conceptual abilities with innovative products, services and apps.
- Conferences: renowned conference partners offer inspiration with an exclusive programme for the exchange of knowledge and networking.
Some participants of 2017
Hypermotion concept well received:
79 % of exhibitors and 95 % of visitors are very satisfied.
What I find very exciting is the combination of logistics and mobility. I have the impression that it is useful when companies that have been working for a long time in this field have close contacts with retailers and logistics service providers as well as start-ups, research bodies, scientific institutions, politics and administration.
Hypermotion has a great concept. It’s based on the idea that I don’t choose a particular means of transport, but rather that I decide on the basis of my situation and route which means of transport is the right one for my journey, and that I might even combine several forms.
The Hypermotion Start-up Pitches by mobility and logistics companies are a great reflection of the dynamic energy that currently exists in these industries. Everything is here – from LiDAR sensors for autonomous driving to tracking solutions for the supply chain.
The European Space Agency is very active in several areas that are also relevant at Hypermotion – for instance, satellite navigation, which you certainly need if you want to have digital logistics or digital mobility.
Figures of Hypermotion 2017
New event format combining an exhibition, tech talks and conferences in Frankfurt is a hit
The first Hypermotion from 20 to 22 November 2017 brought new momentum to the discussion of digital, networked and emission-free mobility and logistics solutions. In addition to the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI) and partners Logistics Alliance Germany, the Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt) and NOW GmbH (National Organisation for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology), more than 100 participating companies offered a look at the possibilities for the transport and traffic systems of tomorrow. Exhibitors included established firms such as Deutsche Bahn, Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund, ESWE Verkehr, Hamburger Hochbahn, BVG, SAP, SICK, PTV Group and Teradata, as well as more than 20 start-ups. Approx. 2,200 participants came to Frankfurt over the course of the three-day event. Read here the whole summary of Hypermotion 2017
Successful debut – Hypermotion 2017
Impressions Hypermotion 2017
Save the date: the 2nd Hypermotion will take place from 20.-22.11.2018 in Frankfurt.
- Calendar file to download (ics, 1 KB)
We welcomed 242 speakers and moderators in our conference series in 2017
(For further information please click on the picture)