New platform for smart transport systems of the future
Interactive fair – Conferences – Hypermotion Lab
This is where the future of mobility and logistics is made – together with you. Experience an inspiring mix of interactive fair, exciting conferences and the Hypermotion-Lab as an arena for start-ups, future innovators and established entrepreneurs. More than 2,900 visitors, participants and exhibitors will make the theoretic concept of interconnected cooperation a vivid and digital ecosystem. Instead of moving only from A to B visitors, participants and exhibitors move seamlessly between the topics of the fair: traffic, mobility, logistics, Supply Chain Management and infrastructures.
The future starts with questions!
Some Participants of Hypermotion 2018
Director Business Innovation / Head of Lab1886, Daimler AG
Managing Director, FlixMobility GmbH
Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG
Prof. Dr. Dirk Engelhardt
Bundesverband Güterkraftverkehr Logistik und Entsorgung (BGL) e.V.
Chief Procurement Officer and Senior Vice President of Global Operations, Nokia Solutions and Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Dr.-Ing. Christian Schwede
Head of the department „Information logistics and decision support systems", Fraunhofer IML
Travel Manager KPMG
Founder and CEO, Interstellar Ventures
Andy Owen Jones
CEO bd4travel Ltd London
Mayor of Stuttgart
Prof. Dr. Martine Bouman
Scientific Director, Center for Media & Health (CMH) and Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) ©CMG_Studiorama
Digital Program Manager & Member of the SCM MTM, Founder of the DigiNetwork, Siemens AG
Andreas R. Streubig
Director Global Sustainability, HUGO BOSS AG
Managing Director, startport GmbH
Prof. Dr. Thomas Wimmer
Chairman of the Board, Bundesvereinigung Logistik (BVL) e.V.
Business Development Principal ViaVan
Dr. Jörg Sandvoß
Chairman of the Board DB Regio
Head of Business Development moovel GmbH
Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Oberzaucher
Scientific Director, Urban Human, Universität Wien
CEO DB Digital Ventures
Head of Marketing Communication & E-Business, Rhätische Bahn AG
Dr. Kathrin Risom
Senior Manager Marketing Sixt
Automotive & 5G Innovation Manager, Vodafone
Take an active part in Hypermotion 2018
‘What I find very exciting is the combination of logistics and mobility. I have the impression that it is useful when companies that have been working for a long time in this field have close contacts with retailers and logistics service providers as well as start-ups, research bodies, scientific institutions, politics and administration.’
‘Hypermotion has a great concept. It’s based on the idea that I don’t choose a particular means of transport, but rather that I decide on the basis of my situation and route which means of transport is the right one for my journey, and that I might even combine several forms.’
‘The Hypermotion Start-up Pitches by mobility and logistics companies are a great reflection of the dynamic energy that currently exists in these industries. Everything is here – from LiDAR sensors for autonomous driving to tracking solutions for the supply chain.’
What you can expect at Hypermotion
- Hypermotion is the first independent platform to show smart, intermodal mobility and logistics solutions.
- At the exhibition, large corporations, small to medium sized companies and start-ups meet with representatives of science, politics and the associations.
- In the Hypermotion Lab, young mobility and logistics companies present their business ideas and projects in elevator pitches. Additionally, finalists from renowned companies compete for the coveted Supply Chain Management Award.
- Start-ups: A new generation of mobility and logistics specialists demonstrate their conceptual abilities with innovative products, services and apps.
- Conferences: renowned conference partners offer inspiration with an exclusive programme for the exchange of knowledge and networking.