New platform for smart transport systems of the future
Interactive fair – Conferences – Hypermotion Lab
This is where the future of mobility is made – together with you. Experience an inspiring mix of interactive fair, exciting conferences and the Hypermotion-Lab as an arena for start-ups, future innovators and established entrepreneurs. More than 2,500 visitors, participants and exhibitors will make the theoretic concept of interconnected cooperation a vivid and digital ecosystem. Instead of moving only from A to B visitors, participants and exhibitors move seamlessly between the topics of the fair: traffic, mobility, logistics and infrastructures.
What you can expect at Hypermotion
- Hypermotion is the first independent platform to show smart, intermodal mobility and logistics solutions.
- At the exhibition, large corporations, small to medium sized companies and start-ups meet with representatives of science, politics and the associations.
- In the Hypermotion Lab, young mobility and logistics companies present their business ideas and projects in elevator pitches. Additionally, finalists from renowned companies compete for the coveted Supply Chain Management Award.
- Start-ups: A new generation of mobility and logistics specialists demonstrate their conceptual abilities with innovative products, services and apps.
- Conferences: renowned conference partners offer inspiration with an exclusive programme for the exchange of knowledge and networking.
- Now enter Hypermotion 2018 in your calendar (ics, 1 KB)
Participants of Hypermotion 2018
Hypermotion concept well received:
79 % of exhibitors and 95 % of visitors are very satisfied.
What I find very exciting is the combination of logistics and mobility. I have the impression that it is useful when companies that have been working for a long time in this field have close contacts with retailers and logistics service providers as well as start-ups, research bodies, scientific institutions, politics and administration.
Hypermotion has a great concept. It’s based on the idea that I don’t choose a particular means of transport, but rather that I decide on the basis of my situation and route which means of transport is the right one for my journey, and that I might even combine several forms.
The Hypermotion Start-up Pitches by mobility and logistics companies are a great reflection of the dynamic energy that currently exists in these industries. Everything is here – from LiDAR sensors for autonomous driving to tracking solutions for the supply chain.
The European Space Agency is very active in several areas that are also relevant at Hypermotion – for instance, satellite navigation, which you certainly need if you want to have digital logistics or digital mobility.
Impressions Hypermotion 2017